Skin Care is the new healthcare!
- Itchy skin? Use aloe vera.
- Dry skin? Aloe vera is best.
- Sensitive skin? Try aloe vera.
Have you been coming across these lines lately?
Well, then why don’t you absorb some detailed knowledge about it? Let us drink in some insights about aloe vera for skin, together.
Summers are almost here, the first thing that comes to mind is “TANS”.
On experiencing sunburns/tan you know what to do?
Pluck a leaf of aloe vera plant and rub it on the skin to soothe. Aloe vera is a famous natural medicinal plant. This super generous plant is a “राम बाण” for every physical/emotional issue that occurs. The soother offers relief from sunburns, various skin conditions like cold sores, psoriasis, frostbites, mosquito bites, and more.
You can relieve a disturbed digestive system, end your hair worries, and so much more.
It is present in almost everyone’s garden/balcony/backyard. Some of us do not know the precious benefits offered by aloe vera for the face and skin.Since it has valuable advantages for overall health, medicine, beauty, skincare, and haircare, the Greek scientists have named it as “universal panacea”. Egyptians call it the “plant of immortality”
As Per The Biochemistry Of The Aloe Vera Plant it has the presence of anti-viral, anti-fungal, and cell regenerative properties. It is a crystal gel formed substance living in the leaves of the plant. With the presence of 75 active constituents like enzymes, minerals, sugars, lignin, vitamins, saponins, amino acids, and salicylic acids, aloe is home to nearly everything.
Aloe vera gel is a magical ingredient found thousands of decades back and has been in the health and beauty books for uncountable benefits. With the power of eradicating all the skin woes, it is here to conquer every problem. With the hype around the aloe vera plant, it is better to grow it at your home and make it a part of your skincare regime permanently. It will only add up goodness and subtract out the unwanted from the largest organ of the body.
It contains vitamin A and E, which is the reason it is chosen by a lot of skincare brands too for incorporation in their products.
How does Aloe Vera Protect Your Face?
“Let me make something very very very clear - Your Skin”
Now that awareness of benefits is quite done, why not take a look at different measures to include in a skincare routine. Following are some short homemade natural do-it-yourself face packs for healthy skin. Try and let us know how you find it for smooth, supple, and glowing skin.
Face Pack For Acne
- Scoop out fresh aloe vera gel
- Add two to three drops of tea tree oil
- Massage the mixture on your skin
Face Pack For Dry Skin
- Take one teaspoon of aloe vera gel
- Take one slice of cucumber
- Take one tablespoon of honey
- Blend the slice of cucumber
- Add aloe vera and honey into the blended paste
- Application of mixture on the face and neck (if required)
- Leave it for 20 minutes
- Rinse it off with lukewarm water
Face Pack For Oily Skin
- Take one banana
- Take two tablespoons of aloe vera gel
- Take some drops of rose water
- Mash out the banana in a bowl
- Add aloe vera gel and rose water to the blend
- Create a paste and start application on a damp face
- Rinse off on drying
- Moisturize skin afterward
Face Pack For Sensitive or Normal Skin
- Take fresh aloe vera gel
- Take ten to twelve drops of tea tree oil
- Add tea tree oil to aloe vera gel
- Whisk the fresh mixture into a smooth paste
- Application of mixture on the face
- Keep it overnight
- Rinse it off with lukewarm water in the morning
- Try it twice a week
“Self-care starts with Skin Care”
Face Pack For Sensitive or Normal Skin
Aloe vera has around two hundred and forty types. Of all the variants, there are only three or four kinds that are considered therapeutic. The unique and most healing one is “Aloe Vera Barbadenis”. This has the best healing properties inside out.
Let us understand how aloe vera for skin benefits can be incorporated differently into the skincare routine.
- Aloe vera – The Exfoliator
Aloe vera is filled with diamond-like crystal substances that act as a superb exfoliator for the skin. Since it is a cleansing agent with the presence of salicylic acid, it is famous for the removal of dead skin cells and prevents acne by unclogging pores.
- Aloe vera – The Moisturizer
Aloe vera gel offers the finest moisturizer. Post cleansing of the skin gives moisturizing effects and retains moisture of the skin by soothing it.
- Aloe vera – The Makeup Remover
Since aloe vera is excellent in unclogging pores with its special healing and purifying properties, it also acts as the most affordable ingredient for the removal of makeup to relax the skin with cleansing.
Now, what are you waiting for? All you have got to do is choose Aloe vera for Skin Care!
“In a world full of red rose, be someone’s Aloe vera having 101 qualities of cure” – Smita Uikey