There are hundred of hibiscus tea benefits for skin but today we are sharing 18 main points which you should read. It is filled with goodness. It has been known for ages to prevent hypertension, lower blood pressure, reduce blood sugar levels, keep your liver healthy. Hibiscus Tea helps with menstrual cramps, help with depression, aids digestion and help with weight management. It’s rich in Vitamin C and contains minerals such as flavonoids and has laxative properties too. Hibiscus tea also burns fat, lowers cholesterol and prevents cancer.
Some Hibiscus Tea Benefits For Skin and Health
- Help to lose weight.
- Cholesterol reduction.
- Helps against liver diseases.
- Anti-inflammatory and antibacterial.
- Hormonal balance and menstrual symptoms.
- Natural antidepressant.
- Control of blood pressure.
- Helps indigestion.
- Regulates blood pressure and prevents the onset of cardiovascular diseases.
- It reduces bad cholesterol levels by protecting blood vessels and reducing the probability of suffering from heart disease.
- It improves liver functions and protects our liver from possible conditions due to its purifying power.
- Increases the defenses of our body thus strengthening the immune system.
- Relieves coughs, fever, and other symptoms of some respiratory illnesses such as the flu, the common cold, or bronchitis.
- It improves digestion and reduces some gastrointestinal problems such as gastritis, constipation, and heartburn.
- Its best weight loss is also used as it speeds up metabolism and reduces glucose absorption.
- It is a good sleep aid as it calms the nervous system and reduces anxiety, giving you a feeling of relaxation.
- Relieves pain and discomfort caused by menstruation due to its analgesic power.
- Accelerates the healing of skin problems and hydrates our skin.
Hibiscus Tea Benefits for Skin
Not only does this help with ageing spots, pigmentation, but it also encourages an all-round fresher, younger, smoother looking complexion.
The natural acids present in Hibiscus tea help to purify the skin by breaking down dead skin and increasing cell turnover. Hibiscus Tea an application can even help to control acne breakouts. ( we are using it in our skin and hair care products ).
Hibiscus tea has excellent anti-ageing benefits because it maintains elastin in the skin by decreasing the activity of elastase, an enzyme that breaks down our skin’s natural elastin.
Hibiscus Tea Benefits for Women Health
Menopause, a natural part of ageing in women, occurs as a result of low estrogen levels in the body. Hibiscus, exhibits an estrogenic effect, as it contains phytoestrogen (plant-based estrogen).
Hibiscus Tea & Hair Health
As it’s rich in vitamin C, which stimulates the production of collagen, it ensures healthy hair growth. It helps condition hair, preventing its dryness, frizziness & breakage. It helps treat scalp problems such as itching and dandruff.
Note: Kindly drink Hibiscus Tea just only cup a day and do, not overdose.
Buy Aloe & Hibiscus Hair Nourishing Gel