Cocoa Coffee Scrub:
This coffee powder scrub is enriched with natural exfoliating ingredients like nut shells, salts, minerals, and quince seeds that scrape away dead skin cells, unclog pores, and remove toxins to make the skin pure, healthy, and glowing. Coffee fights cellulite while leaving it fresh and fragrant.
Our coffee powder scrub is like a facial in a jar. It’s made from finely ground organic coffee beans and activated charcoal, so you can rub it all over your face and neck for an instant glow. Coffee draws out impurities, while activated charcoal draws out any dirt and oil that has built up over the day.
The caffeine in the coffee grounds helps to exfoliate dead skin cells, revealing soft and glowing skin underneath. The essential oils add a luxurious scent that will make you feel like you’re getting pampered at a spa—even if you’re just at home on a Monday night!
1. This coffee powder scrub is ideal for patchy, discolored skin. This exfoliating scrub sloughs away dead skin cells, unclogs pores, and removes toxins to make the skin pure, healthy, and glowing.
2. Infused with the mesmerizing aroma of cocoa, coffee, quinoa seeds, and natural herbs, it gently exfoliates while boosting circulation, imparting an instant radiant glow.
3. Quince Seeds rich in vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants help to maintain the health of the skin. The antioxidants help fight free radicals and the damage caused by it.
4. Coffee’s powerhouse of antioxidants limits the production of free radicals and the damage caused by it, and stimulates the blood circulation and production of new skin cells for healthy, young, and radiant skin.
5. Coffee improves your skin complexion, making it brighter and clearer. Cocoa contains caffeine, which helps drain fatty cells and promotes the flow of excess fluids out of the body. This helps clear off cellulite by tightening the skin.
Benefits Of Coffee Powder For Face
Coffee powder is a great way to add a little extra life to your skin, and it’s also the perfect alternative for those who are sensitive to the caffeine in coffee or don’t like drinking it. The benefits of coffee powder for your face include:
- Tightening and lifting
- Reducing redness and inflammation
- Improving skin tone and texture
Blush Rose Toner:
Blush Rose toner for the face has the time-tested benefits of rose oil along with saffron and marigold, which are extremely hydrating, soothing, and refreshing for the skin. This rose toner acts as an anti-inflammatory, toning, and rejuvenating astringent that removes impurities while reducing pores. This is a perfect rose toner for facer, aged, dry, patchy skin, and also for deep-rooted scars.
Betty Skin Care’s range of natural rose toners is 100 percent pure, natural, wholesome, and free from any alcohol, sulfates, or parabens. This toner is very gentle on the skin and removes dead skin and impurities from the face, leaving it fresh and hydrated.
- Who should use this rose toner? Normal to dry skin, excessively dry skin, sensitive skin, tan-prone skin, Blemishes, and pigmentation in the skin Wartz, Premature lines, Aged skin, Open pores, Deep scars, Rashes, discoloration, patches, dark circles,s, and necklines
- Directions of use: Shake the bottle to activate the mist and mattifying oils. Pump the rose toner 3 to 4 times directly on the face, palm, or cotton pad, and then apply it to the face. Let it dry naturally or wipe it with a cotton ball.
- BETTY’s Magic Ingredients: Rose Flower, Mexican Marigold and Autumn Crocus
Carrot Root Banana Mask:
Carrot sheen mask is a complete 4 in 1 action that cleans, exfoliates, detoxifies, and tones your skin. Carrot root banana is a natural skin lightener that reduces the production of pigmentation while giving a fresh, clean, even-toned, and perfect complexion. Ideal for all skin types from normal to excessively dry and excessively oily skin. This mask is a perfect substitute for soap and could be used regularly to remove dead skin cells and maintain the pH balance of your skin.
BETTY’s range of ayurvedic products are 100 percent pure, natural, wholesome, and free from any alcohol, sulfates, or parabens. This mask is very gentle on the skin and removes dead skin and impurities from the face, leaving it fresh and hydrated.
Who Should Use
Best for normal to dry to oily, excessively oily, and dry skin. Tan-prone skin, open pores, rashes, deep scars, discoloration, dark circles, patches, and necklines
Take a dollop of carrot sheen mask and mix it with water or fruit pulp to make a smooth paste. Apply evenly on the face and neck, and leave for 5 minutes. Rinse with cold water and pat dry. Follow with toner and moisturizer.
BETTY’s Magic Ingredients
Carrot (Daucus Carota) and Cucumber (Cucumis Sativus)
Sandalwood (Santalum Album), Red Lentil (Lens Culinaris)
Farm Soothing Gel:
The Natural Solution for Hypersensitive Skin. Packed with natural enzymes, essential vitamins, and deep moisturizing properties, it’s the ideal choice for soothing hyper-sensitive skin. Say goodbye to deep scars, itching, redness, burns, patches, and dark spots. This gel also calms inflammation, hydrates, nourishes, restores pH balance, and tightens skin tissues.
Perfect for normal, oily, and acne-prone skin, it’s your soothing overnight solution to pus-filled pimples, leaving you with smooth, even-toned skin.
At BETTY, our ayurvedic products are 100% pure, natural, wholesome, and free from Alcohol, Sulfates, or Parabens. This gel is gentle on your skin, removing dead skin and impurities and leaving your face fresh and hydrated.
Who Should Use
Best for normal to oily to dry to excessively oily and dry skin, sensitive and hypersensitive skin. Tan-prone skin, blemishes and pigmentation, acne, blackheads, warts, premature lines, aged skin, open pores, deep scars, rashes, discoloration, patches, dark circles, and necklines
Apply evenly on the face and neck after toning the skin. For best results apply four times a day and follow with Aloe Skin Care Moist in case of dry skin.
A patch test is recommended before use. Store in cool, dry
BETTY’s Magic Ingredients:
Aloe Vera (Aloe Barbadensis) and Coriander (Coriandrum Sativum)
Saksaparilla (Smilax Oranata), Cucumber (Cucumis Sativus)
Carrot Care Moisturizer:
This carrot moisturizer is best for normal to oily skin. It is enriched with carrot cold-pressed oils, apricot, grape-seed oil, natural antioxidants, and vitamin A which cleans, unclogs, tightens pores, and moisturizes while maintaining the oil balance of the skin. This carrot moisturizer also protects from sun damage and free radicals to make skin soft, toned, and glowing. Ideal for excessively oily, patchy, sensitive skin and deep-rooted scars. This non-greasy moisturizer will give an even-toned glow.
BETTY’s range of ayurvedic products are 100 percent pure, natural, wholesome, and free from any Alcohol, Sulfates, or Parabens. This moisturizing cream is very gentle on the skin and removes dead skin and impurities from the face leaving it fresh and hydrated.
Who Should Use This Carrot Moisturizer
Best for Normal to combination to oily to excessive oily, sensitive, and hypersensitive skin. Tan-prone skin, blemishes and pigmentation, pimples, warts, blackheads, premature lines, dark circles, rashes, aged skin, open pores, deep scars, discoloration, patches, and necklines.
Take a dollop of Carrot Care Normal to Oily moisturizer and apply on a clean and toned face. Massage in circular upward movements till the cream penetrates into skin pores.