Excessive Hair Loss Treatment by Betty Products
Excessive hair loss is an outward symptom of certain hormonal changes taking place in the body. It could also be the sign of severe stress, a reaction to the medication, or even exposure to toxins in the air and water.
According to the American Hair Loss Association, 66% of American men have some amount of detectable hair loss by the time they turn 35. And by the time they hit 50, almost 85% of men have significantly thinning hair.
While hair loss is not as prevalent in women, it may pose a bigger social challenge as it is less expected. The other huge difference between male and female hair loss is the pattern of hair loss.
Male baldness follows a receding hairline pattern that forms an “M” shape and then progresses to the familiar “U” shape …female baldness is characterized by thinning on the top of the center of the head.
But whatever the pattern, hair loss is not desirable.
There are many foods and vitamins for hair growth that are readily available and won’t burn a hole in your pocket.
- ~ Organic foods: These foods are free of chemicals that interfere with hair growth.
- ~ Pumpkin seeds: According to new research, one of the reasons for hair loss is zinc deficiency. Pumpkin seeds have a high zinc content.
- ~ Fish like salmon are high in omega-3 fats, which support hair growth and hair thickening.
- ~ Green tea: Green tea contains antioxidants that promote hair growth.
- ~ Bone broth: High in protein, collagen, and amino acids, this is great for encouraging healthy hair growth.
In addition to eating healthy, you could potentially prevent hair loss by using the following hair loss supplements: pumpkin seed oil, fish oil, aloe vera juice, ashwagandha, and vitamin B-complex family.
A complete hair Kit using the best of Essential oils and Authentic herbs for beautiful healthy bouncy hair
And last but not least, keep your hair clean and manage your stress levels. With the proper diet, hygiene, and stress management, you could change the tune from “hair today, gone tomorrow” to “hair today, hair tomorrow.”